$25 Per Hour / Three Month Probation Period
Opportunities as exciting as this are rare, this is one of those defining career moments.
Working for an Award Winning Kitchen Company is not only a challenging position but a rewarding one too. This role will see you being an instrumental part of this passionate and driven team and enable you to see major renovation projects develop from the very beginning.
The following list is a description of the minimum expected tasks that are to be completed in the machining role.
Adequate training will be provided in these areas. It should be noted that the position supervisor at all times has the right to change and/or prioritize the tasks performed by an employee with sufficient notice.
CNC Machining & Edging
- Maintain cleanliness of machines
- Notify Use of Board and Edging Stock to Nestors if quantity is Low
- Perform routine maintenance of CNC and Edge Banding Machines
- Communicate with Machine Reps when required to discuss machine performance and maintenance needs. (Brewery Machinery, Carbide Tools)
- Run the CNC machine and set jobs to start. Also make sure sacrificial sheet is always skimmed
- For the start of a nest, make sure board is ready in its stack. (EG: Colour and White)
- Place stickers in correct positions on cutouts to inform fabrication team of the part numbers
- Edge board according to stickers
- Correlate boards with paperwork from Nesting and Set Out team member
- Stack board into job trolley to pass onto the fabrication team
- Create a Circle of Work with the CNC, Edgebander and Cleaning. For Example keep the CNC cutting to maximize a days worth of machining and Edge in between whilst the CNC is still operating
- Check off Vinyl Doors and Board as soon as delivered. Notify Purchasing Officer if there are any damaged product that need to be reordered
- Check off Appliances as soon as they are delivered. Notify Purchasing Officer if there are any damaged product that need to be reordered.
Metaline & Benchtop Production
- Read job sheets
- Select correct metaline or laminate and check for imperfections before starting the job
- Ensure top quality bench tops are produced ready for installation
- Use of CNC for sink and Hotplate Cutouts, Arcs and Mason Mitres
- Covering of Benchtops for Protection
- Cross Checking tops with plans, specifications and templates at all times
- Cutting of sizes of HMR and Laminate with Panelsaw.
Panel Saw Operator
- Operate the Panel Saw
- Perform routine maintenance and cleaning of panel saw
- Cut templates as required from Cover Sheets
- Machine re-cuts and off-cuts as required
- Return unused materials to the stock room
- Cutting of Shaped or angled cabinets from template
- Control of Melamine, Chipboard and Colour panel Offcuts
- Handling and Cutting 33mm HMR Chipboard for Benchtops.
Please fill in your details below. All successful applicants will be contacted directly.